Concert Sound, Monitor Systems
Indoor and Outdoor concerts, and special performances.
KTK Sound has been providing services across New England for concerts, festivals, and special events for the last 50 years. Al Kennedy and his team provide seamless event engineering, concert sound, stage monitors, and stage lighting.
If you have a date for a future event, you can request a quote here:
- Sound Engineering, FOH and Monitors - Al Kennedy - audio engineer
- Fulcrum Acoustic, FA22AU 3-way w/ TS215AU 4KW subwoofers
- Presonus PS-328AI 2KW 3-way , SL Room Control
- QSC K-Series, K-Sub, K12, K10, K8
- Mackie M-1530 3-way active, M-1521 2-way avctive
- Mixers: StudioLive Series 3/32 Console w/ R32 Separate Monitors
- Presonus RM32AI w/CS18AI, Yamaha LS9-32, QSC Touchmix 8/16/30, Wireless network control.
- Monitors: Fulcrum FA12AU 2-way 2KW, QSC 122,K10,K8, PS-328AI 3-way
- Live multitrack recording 8-64 channel, post mixdown.
- Wireless: 8 Shure ULX Handheld Sm58, Lav, Headworn
- Festivals, multiple acts, multiple days
- 16 Monitor mixes
- Stage power feeder cables, and front and back line Stringers
- Delay speaker towers
- Special Events / Fundraisers / Memorials
- Road Races, music playback or announcement PA systems
- Generators, and battery power sources for remote locations and events.
- LED stage lighting, using wireless control.